Calendar - Digital (Business Essentials)
Calendars are essential, it can be a new year gift for your staff and clients, or a housewarming door gift or you can make it a tradition for your family or friends to have the same personalized calendars!
We are only a quarter away from the new year and yes it’s that time of the year to start preparing for 2021 calendars! So wait no longer, usher 2021 with your very own personalized calendars!
At The Print Shop, we have made life a little easier for you to customize and print your calendars with us. You can either: -
1) Hire The Print Shop to manage your artwork (What would you like to do? > Select Hire a Designer)
All you need to do is send us your stuff (photos, wordings and logo) and let us know which is your preferred template so that we can create your artwork. Our artwork fee is a flat rate of only RM50.
2) Use our template to customize your artwork (What would you like to do? > Select Browse Design)
Depending on the template you have chosen; we will email you the .ai (Adobe Illustrator) calendar template for you to prepare your own artwork.
To Checkout: Browse Design > Customize (Select your preferred template) > Continue (Do not edit anything here) > Checkout
3) Upload your own design artwork (What would you like to do? > Select Upload Design)
Upload your artwork according to your chosen calendar type.
Artwork preparation guidelines:
1) Upload your artwork file as PDF – this is the ideal format for submitting print-ready file
2) Use CMYK colour mode – to ensure colour on the finished product is closest to what you see on screen
3) Keep a 3mm safety margin – for main elements (image, text, graphic) not to get cut off from your printed stickers, keep it at least 3mm away from the edge of your sticker dimensions
4) Use image resolution of at least 300 DPI – to avoid blurriness, it’s always good to use image or graphics at actual size that have 300 DPI or more
5) Add 3mm bleed – slight cutting imperfections are to be expected during production of paper products, therefore it is advisable to add 3mm of bleed on all edges of your artwork. Ensure all background and colour extend to the edge of the bleed area so that appearance of white borders on certain edges can be prevented after cutting