Please read the following before placing your order
1) Sticker size
Minimum sticker size : 30mm x 30mm
Maximum sticker size : 420mm x 297mm
2) For any sticker size below 30mm x 30mm, follow steps below
i) In price calculator, please insert size as 30mm x 30mm
ii) Leave a remark at checkout with the actual sticker size
3) For price of sticker size above maximum size stated above, kindly drop us an email/WA message.
Stickers can do wonders, it can elevate the look of your product, increase your brand’s visibility on your packaging and make your campaign or event fun with stickers to stick around. At The Print Shop you can customize and print your stickers just the way you want it, with a selection of sizes, material types and finishing.
Artwork preparation guidelines:
1) Upload your artwork file as PDF – this is the ideal format for submitting print-ready file
2) Use CMYK colour mode – to ensure colour on the finished product is closest to what you see on screen
3) Keep a 3mm safety margin – for main elements (image, text, graphic) not to get cut off from your printed stickers, keep it at least 3mm away from the edge of your sticker dimensions
4) Use image resolution of at least 300 DPI – to avoid blurriness, it’s always good to use image or graphics at actual size that have 300 DPI or more
5) Add 3mm bleed – slight cutting imperfections are to be expected during production of paper products, therefore it is advisable to add 3mm of bleed on all edges of your artwork. Ensure all background and colour extend to the edge of the bleed area so that appearance of white borders on certain edges can be prevented after cutting.